Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wow- been awhile since I last posted- SORRY!
I'm busy around exam and final review time.
We have had only 176 days of schooling this year out of the 194 we should have had. Thanks snow. And thank you brain-less busdrivers!
This summer will be my first summer with no Potter excitement. Or so I hope not. It's been 329 days since the release of Deathly Hallows and around this time every year I may fall into depression. More commonly called PPD. Post Potter Depression. Last night I went through 1479 pictures of fanart on facebook and had a killer time laughing at some and crying on others.

The saddest part of this summer is that I'm gonna be in Maine for the 1-year-of-Deathly-Hallows celebration my friends are putting on! The best part is I will be back for my birthday. There's also these other cool kids who celebrate the same bday. I think their names are Jo Rowling and Harry Potter. (No one believes me anymore. Just ask my twin brother.)

I had a really good rant yesterday that poured out my feelings on the series and the fandom.
Check it on Facebook later because my internet doesnt like me now.

No comments: