Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey guys! I was really really upset when Frak's PC 156 doodles showed up, which ment they had recorded already, and of course they had done the 'Are You Smarter Than John & Frak?' game, and I was almost in tears.
Then- that evening when PC was released I was so happy to find out that John wasn't on it which probably they are doing it next week which still gives me a chance to be on it!

I would probably faint if I was ever talking to John, Melissa and Sue! I talk to Frak all the time on Facebook chat- so I already got my share of talking with him, although it would be cool to actually SPEAK to him!
I have to wait a freaking week to see if I'm on...and I would DIE to be a contestant!

Hufflepuff hugs & kisses
Sylvie

P.S. Check me out on Plurk: http://plurk.com/user/hufflepuff_pride_sylvie

No comments: